Friday, April 16, 2010


Gypsy Rose Blog by Tig April 17th, 2010

There is just something about a table set for a great meal with friends. When you see bread and cheese from Europe, begin drooling because it is really good.

The cheese in Switzerland and France cannot be beaten in my opinion and I've been in 23 nations trying them out. I love the cheese in Spain but France and Switzerland still beat them out. The Swiss are so creative with cheese and how mellow some of the great tastes are in the many variates, yet there are the strong cheeses as well. Strong is not the word for some. ooh la la.

I guess friends and family are like that too. We find all kinds of people in the world and each on completely unique. Does that amaze you how so many people are in the earth but each one special and different than all the rest? How can we even think that this happened by some muck in the mud which came crawling out and made each of us and all other creation. In God's word he tells us we are wonderfully made. God the Father is the creator and you see Him everywhere if you look and think.

I love the friends and family God has given to me. Each one special and each one a part of my life in the way I need. We can not all be everything to everybody, so just be who you are and let someone else be too, what you may need for that moment.

Here is a favorite scripture: Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future." This is my desire for you as well. Prepare for the future for it does come in spite of all you do to stay young. There are lots of other blog messages and old ones too, if you just joined us..

quote
Eleanor Roosevelt
You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

No comments:

Post a Comment