Monday, March 8, 2010

Your Journey

Gypsy Rose Blog by Tig
March 8, 2010

Well now, isn't this photo just gorgeous? A small canal in Ireland. I remember the day it was taken so well. Having laughs and prayer time with three friends. Friends who care so much for us come along to help us along our journeys of life. We laughed and spent time driving the countryside and taking photos. Down time is often grabbed in the moment and appreciated when working on the mission field. We had our cup of tea and were on the way to the car when it all just seemed right for this shot.

My first trip to Ireland found me living with the family of a young lady I met in Bible school. The family ended up making me their unofficial adopted American daughter. It is wonderful to be in the family of God. Don't you just love those God sends into your life? Some may come and go but they leave footprints on your heart. Unforgettable are the memories of time spent with friends. Treasure your friends and family. I am going to spend some time with my elderly parents this week so you will not see me on blog this next week, for I will have no access to internet. Precious are the moments that will be remembered for a life time. Treasure your families and try not to miss those moments when you can spend time together. The world is so rushed now that we must make time to fellowship. Don't forget Jesus is waiting to spend some time with you too.

There is a river of life in us. Let it flow into others lives. I want to say thank you to all who have taken time to be my friend over all the years I have served God.. thank you all you out there. Be blessed in your journey down the river of life. What a serene moment the river gives to us as we float on its flowing waters.

Rambling Rose Tig

No comments:

Post a Comment