Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where the River Meets the Rose by Tig


Hey, doesn't this look like fun? There is nothing like friendship, especially that which we share with our brothers and sisters in Christ.
Here is a quote from the lovely Helen Keller. "What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."
I have found this so true and how I cherish those wonderful friends who have shared my life and also shared theirs with me. Journeying the world to share the good news of the redemption of God through His Son Jesus presents many opportunities. Those who cross our paths in life make footprints on our hearts. So remember this, there are at least two people in this world you would die for.
You mean the world to someone. You are special and unique.
When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look. Someone gave these words to me and it reminds me daily, not only God our Father; but someone loves you very much and thinks of you and misses you. I miss you my friends. I do think of you often. My heart weeps and like Paul the Apostle wrote, I too desire to come to you again to speak of the Father's goodness. Have a lovely week. Write to me on my e-mail and lets chat. Blessings, Dale (Tig)

No comments:

Post a Comment